Saturday, 11 May 2013

1000 Views - On the Path to Continuity

Hey Guys,

Sorry I didn't post recently but I really didn't have any time, one of you suggested I do more themes on photography and I thought "hey, why not try it?". I was really thinking of posting new stuff but I wasn't really sure what to post, that's when I decided I would post this post mentioning how I had problems to find time when to post.

Do post a comment below on your preference and suggest any ideas that come into mind:

  1. Wedding Photography
  2. More tips on digital Photography
  3. Animal Photography
  4. Choosing exposure lengths
  5. Choosing the right Reflex camera
  6. Propose another theme


Thanks,
Haraldinian

12 comments:

  1. Animal photography would be good, though I think giving tips on what camera to choose would be ideal. All companies try to sell their's but never tell you which is the best and most convenient one. Can you please visit icalcionews24.blogspot.com and perhaps put it in your favourite blog list if you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it,
    you could be a great author. I will always bookmark your blog and
    will often come back at some point. I want to encourage continue your great work,online chat rooms have a nice holiday weekend!
    I enjoy studying your publish. It is each useful and interesting to me. I will come back again once again to see your new posts
    PAkistani chat rooms online pakistani girls and boys ,indain girls and boys,us girls and boys and Uk girls and boys chat room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal Photography will be great and if you have time please check-out my blog www.zuruph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't u feel like uneasy posting your pics like this freely ??? Well they are realy good.
    i am also a photographer by the way (18)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Therefore, these photographs must be taken with a certain level of precision and a special attention to color, style, and lighting composition. Learning a few key fashion photography tips will help to make this possible.

    Nikon D7000 Price

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have shared amazing tips in your blog dear. Well I am also a Port Macquarie Photographer, I am going to shoot a destination wedding. They informed me to select a theme at my end, can you suggest me a nice theme for their wedding day photo-shoot?

    ReplyDelete