Tuesday, 16 December 2014

A New Beginning

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so much time (more than a year ago guys).


This will be my second attempt to maintain this commitment I make to you and I hope we will go far and wide. I could give an ornate presentation of what I will do, but that is not why you're here (at least I don't think so). I will be writing up weekly 'briefings' on a few tips or tricks that come to mind. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to comment and just ask.

See you later,  fellow Photographer 

11 comments:

  1. Perfect!
    http://allaboutphotographyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perf! Really, really great post! :* ( I don't speak english XD )
    http://vickystyle93.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to watch these things.
    check my Fridaypic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such an informative post with us. very nice Visit More Info Tobiah Tayo


    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a beginner I want to ask how to become a professional photographer

    ReplyDelete
  6. The information shared on photography is very helpful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. the simplest of all digital photography techniques is to take several pictures that will help ensure that you get at least one shot that is exactly as you wanted

    ReplyDelete